FREE - Feel Safe Booklets
We have booklets aimed at keeping older people safe in different areas which include tips and advice on bogus / rogue callers, protecting your identity, internet fraud, phone & mail scams, elder abuse, local policing, home safety, etc. If your group needs any, contact the office on 7126 5098 or mobile 0741 9987 095.
FREE - Dementia booklets
- Are you worried about Dementia.
- The early stages of Dementia.
- How to communicate effectively with someone with Dementia.
FREE - Fire safety leaflets
· Carbon Monoxide poisoning
· Fire Safety in the home
· A guide for elderly people
FREE - Falls prevention leaflets
Booklets and posters with information on preventing falls with older people. Advice on eyesight, diet, medications, footwear and what to do when you fall. Contact the office on 0741 9987 095 / 7126 5098